A while ago someone on G+ asked for some alternative spellbooks, as in “I need a bunch of new spells”.
So, here’s the list, in no specific order:
- The Great Net Spellbook – the first “noncanon” supplement we brought into our game. Things went wild. It impressed my teenager self to no end. A bunch are boring, a number are utterly overpowered, all are somehow wonky and quirky and a labour of love.
- The Pangean List of Spells – a tagged list of rewritten spells, great interface, a bunch are new.
- Kellri’s Spell Reference – As far as I know, all spells from that famous advanced fantasy game.
- Arcane Abecedary – I can’t describe this with less than 7 words:”wampus wampus wampus wampus wampus wampus wampus”
- Weird Thaumaturgy – Someone on g+ made a public thread asking for non-canonical, non-boring spells. I put together the document with some rough cut and paste but I did not finish it because reasons.
- Theorems & Thaumaturgy – a boat of spells, classes, items… PWYW
- Space Age Sorcery – the tin says, the book does
- The Basic Illusionist – Fancy a few illusion spells? what about about 8-score? 159 illusion spells and paraphernalia.
More will come to mind. Suggest some in the comments.